As experienced cyber practitioners, we are able to help businesses to meet the requirements of the Cyber Essentials scheme both at standard and plus levels.
What is Cyber Essentials?
- Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme for any sized organisation to protect themselves against common cyber attacks.
- Two certification levels are available, Cyber Essentials, or Cyber Essentials Plus.
- Organisations who have been certified that year, will be published on the government certified site.
- Reassures your customers you are taking steps to protect your systems.
- Some Government contracts require Cyber Essential Certification.
Cyber Essentials helps you to guard against the most common cyber threats and demonstrate your commitment to cyber security
National Cyber Security Centre
- We can walk you through the certification process if you’re unsure of what is required.
- We can provide you access to the portal to self certify, if your organisation is mature and requires less assistance.
- We will test your organisation as part of the plus scheme.
If you would like more information, please contact us here and we will arrange a scoping call