We provide advice and consultancy on a range of aspects from social engineering to technical review of network design to system lockdown and hardening.
We help you to become more secure without losing your flexibility. Some of our customers have rolling contracts where we can provide assistance on an ad-hoc basis, or we can come in on hourly/ half day basis to assist you with any projects or network changes that you may be designing.
We provide the following types of consultancy on a regular basis:
- General Cyber Security reviews <<– this is very popular.
- Company Risk Management review.
- Network Operations Centre (NOC) maturity and process reviews.
- System Hardening.
- Security Purchasing Advice.
- New security staff interview and employability recommendations.
- Self-Certification PCI Advice.
- Social Engineering and Phishing Training Awareness (Webinar or classroom!).
If you would like more information, please contact us and we will arrange a scoping call.