Specialist Incident Response
With many years in the IT and security industry our staff have a great breadth of experience to assist your investigations.
We also offer several services relating to Incident Response to assist clients at several stages of handling incidents. The following are just the high level aspects.
- Laptop, desktop, server forensics to identify unusual, hacker or insider activity (for HR cases).
- Mobile device forensics.
- Log analysis to identify various types of activity.
Pre-breach Incident Response services
(The ones you should do to reduce the risk of a breach):
- Training for staff on Incident Response (IR) techniques.
- Policy assessments and development/review.
- Incident readiness review (to check you have the right sort of systems to handle an incident)
Incident Response staff with the following skill sets:
- Event triage and management.
- Security analysis.
- Host and network forensics staff (with some malware analysis).
- Executive coordination and briefing.
- Incident management software (CyberCPR) installation or emergency cloud portal access (hosted by us in Cheltenham).
We work ad hoc or under a retainer contract. Ideally we will exchange NDA and contracts before you need our services, so we highly recommend you contact us before you really need us.
We prefer to conduct a site visit or have a series of meetings, so we can better understand your network. In this early stage we can provide some guidance on securing or hardening the environment pre-breach, and advise how to better instrument the network for faster detection and remediation.
If you would like more information on our specialist incident response services,
If we cannot support your requirements because we are already supporting another large client we will provide you details of other companies we have worked with and will meet your requirements.